• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions
well done Mike and thanks for the effort, all seems to work well so far.
As this is the page for 'introductions' perhaps for those of you who don't know me, I am Geoff. I am british and live in France with my wife where we run a b&b business. I have a RHD 1952 Dyna X86 (the 1952 London show car) and a 1955 Dyna Z1. I also have three FIATS; a 500 giardiniera, 124 Spider and a 1995 Coupe.
Here's to an active future for the forum. Thanks again Mike
regards to all
geoff
Morning Geoff,
I think we will start a new thread called "Introductions"
Just got to work out how to do it.

Mike
Hi 

I'm Mike, aka the admin, masquerading as 24c when I don't want to see all the extra powers I have Wink

Following on from Geoff's intro in the sample post, I've dabbled with Panhard cars since 1984, and have an unhealthy passion for tinkering and designing stuff. Unfortunately, not one is on the road at the moment, although one is roadworthy awaiting a crankshaft rejig, when lockdown in the UK allows.

If you have any suggestions or queries on the forum, or need help just let me know, and I will do my best to help. I know one of you had a problem with the "CAPTCHA" aka anti-spam device, so I've removed it for a few days, whilst people migrate.

All the best
Mike
Hi there, it's Richard here President of the Panhard et Levassor Club GB. I have owned and run Panhards since 1990.
I currently own a 1955 Dyna Z1, 1959 PL17 L1, 1965 24CT (disc brake model), 1954 Slough built Citroen Big 15 and a 1968 Citroen AMI6 Berline as well
as a 2015 Citroen C3 and a 2010 C5 Tourer. Welcome to the forum!
(05-01-2020, 08:44 AM)24c Wrote: Hi 

I'm Mike, aka the admin, masquerading as 24c when I don't want to see all the extra powers I have Wink

Following on from Geoff's intro in the sample post, I've dabbled with Panhard cars since 1984, and have an unhealthy passion for tinkering and designing stuff. Unfortunately, not one is on the road at the moment, although one is roadworthy awaiting a crankshaft rejig, when lockdown in the UK allows.

If you have any suggestions or queries on the forum, or need help just let me know, and I will do my best to help. I know one of you had a problem with the "CAPTCHA" aka anti-spam device, so I've removed it for a few days, whilst people migrate.

All the best
Mike
Thanks Mike. 
Adrian Polley here . I got into Panhards in the mid 70's if I remember right, and had a 20 year break from around 1990 to 2010 (?) when I got my PL ( now yours ) and am now rebuilding a CT from Alan Courteney. Now retired and living in Norfolk . I have a few old bits and pieces here for Panhards , eg, a Dyna Z front cradle, PL 17 trim bits, a CT disc , dynamo bits etc etc , all old rusty stuff but never thrown away, just in case, so if anybody needs something that John Passfield hasn't got it can't hurt  to ask. No charge as long as you pay postage or collect after this virus has passed.
Cheers 
 PS , I have ticked the signature box Mike , so assume it will add a signature ?
It's Humble to Stumble Tongue
Adrian ticking the "Signature" box will just display your signature. If you haven't put one in your User CP>User Profile>Change Signature... it will be blank, and I don't see anything here yet, so you need to do this. Smile

User CP is User Control Panel, and it's accessible first right above the Panhard Groups "brownish" navigation bar.
(05-01-2020, 04:26 PM)Admin Wrote: Adrian ticking the "Signature" box will just display your signature. If you haven't put one in your User CP>User Profile>Change Signature... it will be blank, and I don't see anything here yet, so you need to do this. Smile

User CP is User Control Panel, and it's accessible first right above the Panhard Groups "brownish" navigation bar.
Thanks Mike, and thanks for the phone calls. All done  ?
It's Humble to Stumble Tongue
Thank you Mike for setting this up hopefully be a good source of info and exchange Smile
User error there to start with! (corrected by Admin, Martin*)

Martin Mc here, involved with Panhards since 1962 when dad bought one new. My first was in 1973 and I still have my 6th, a 17b, bought in 2000 and still used regularly.
Is the Sweden International still going ahead?

*Just FYI, you just hit New Reply and it shouldn't quote, as they conversation or thread is linear, you generally only use quoting to highlight a bit of text, for more focussed content. Smile
(05-02-2020, 05:13 PM)Kilronan Wrote: Is the Sweden International still going ahead?

Now I hit Reply rather than Quote and it did indeed quote all your content, but I just deleted the "spurious" and to answer.

I saw on Facebook, that it looks like it still is? I'll try and find the link again, and update this thread.
Mike

PS If you hit "New Reply" it doesn't quote anything, and a full edit gives access to emoticons, text formatting etc, whereas a Quick reply iOS just a blank box for people that don't need this or already have the syntax or language in their grey stuff. Smile You can always Preview the post too, this way you can see what it's going to look like.

Martin,

Here's the direct link....

https://ripl2020.se/english/eng-start/index.html?

Mike

PS I'll start an Events Forum, and thread for ease of searching too.
...knowledge is nothing without imagination...