• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions
Hi, Good idea Mike, well done.

I'm Mike Rowe and the proud owner of a much loved PL17. My interest in the marque was sparked in 1969 when on a visit to a motorcycle dealer in Brownhills. My friend and fellow apprentice was interested in buying an Ariel Square 4 engine which he had convinced me we could put in a spare BSA frame. While he tried to negotiate a deal on the engine I spent the time admiring the dealers Panhard Dyna. Even in 1969 the Panhard looked so sleek and streamline compared to the offerings from British manufacturers. It wasn't until 2011 that I next saw a Panhard, it was for sale on ebay. Within a week it was mine and had pride of place on my driveway.
Hi Mike,

We'll see if this "forum" has any more momentum this time, but I have to admit this software is getting slightly painful to reply to. I hit "Reply" and it quoted all your message, so I had to click inside that and delete the content etc.a few times to create this blank reply! I'll have to check the settings, and see if I can disable this, as it ruins the continuity in my eyes.

Mike