• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panhard Dyna Z1 part 4
I have put part 4 as a separate thread as part three seemed to get a little lost as a "reply"

Part four.
[b]13/09/1954 Panhard Dyna Z1 LHD.[/b]

By February 2012, and onward into March, the car body had been repaired and then re painted in the original green colour. Not sure of the actual colour name, but Mushy Pea Green is close! The re-assembly of the parts removed to carry out the repairs was nearing completion. Photos again courtesy of Neville.
Shortly after completion, the car was returned to its home near Shrewsbury and the interior and trim replacement was started. By Sept 2012 the car was at the stage shown in the last two photos, with the majority of the interior still to tackle.

Part five to follow                                        
Great pictures Martin, it brings it all back from when mine was restored. We have a new member who will be collecting a Z1 from France in October together with a whole host of spares, I could put you in touch if there is anything you need and I have a new boot lid seal if you need one.
Thanks Richard.
Should be OK for spares now Joel Brunel is posting out orders and accepting paypal for payment. I ordered the heat exchange pipes from him.
Martin
Martin,

That does look a good colour for the car, and that aluminium brightwork looks really good, better than the original for sure.
Obviously a lot of work behind teh scenes has happened to get it looking that good.

Cheers for the pictures, and glad you got the hang of posting
Mike
...knowledge is nothing without imagination...