• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 2021 Newsletter
Once again I would like to say thanks to John and Brian for managing to get the newsletter 
out in this time of unease around the world.
My CT languishes under a tarpaulin in the front garden awaiting an engine, hopefully some time this year.
I may be moving home again this year, our bungalow is on the market, so yet another trailer
job will be needed to move the car !
Thanks again guys.
Adrian
It's Humble to Stumble Tongue
(03-04-2021, 02:14 PM)Adrian Wrote: Once again I would like to say thanks to John and Brian for managing to get the newsletter 
out in this time of unease around the world.
My CT languishes under a tarpaulin in the front garden awaiting an engine, hopefully some time this year.
I may be moving home again this year, our bungalow is on the market, so yet another trailer
job will be needed to move the car !
Thanks again guys.
Adrian
hi all
yes, we plan to move house too and still my Dyna X has no brakes and my Z will need a trailer to move it. I am not looking forward to it.
regards to all
geoff
Anne & I are not planning to move! More likely daughter, partner and new baby moving in!

No new news on the Z1. I don't think it has progressed much since leaving here in November last year. My own 17b has not been used much at all in the recent past but need to take it for a run if only to keep the brakes free.

Martin
you too might need a trailer then Martin. (trailer as in caravan for the kids !!)
(03-05-2021, 08:32 AM)geoff Wrote: you too might need a trailer then Martin. (trailer as in caravan for the kids !!)
There is always the Motorhome annex parked on the drive!  Currently fitting a new plastic shower tray to it, suitably strengthend extra layers of fiberglass and side supports to stop it cracking. This will be the second in 3 1/2 years! Very limited access not helped by old age hip and knee wear!
Martin
don't feel too bad Martin; remember that Talbot motor home I talked to you about more than a year ago - well I am still in the process of trying to get it registered here. It is a nightmare. The sticking point is the need to get a certificate of conformitie. Peugeot UK have disowned the vehicle and cannot help and Peugeot France have too - because its VIN number identifies it as being built in Britain. Although it is in principle a Citroen and wwas built in Italy.
That is a point, I have not yet tried Peugeot Italy. That I shall do
cheers
geoff