• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My name is Bob from Tucson, Arizona. I own a Dyna Z12. This was a project vehicle I picked up from a friend here in Tucson. I am not sure of the year as there is no title for the vehicle. I think it is a 1958 or 1959.

Is there a way I can tell the year from the VIN?

I am familiar w/ the Panhardis site, but could use some help in the translation (I took French in college, but it's been a long timeSmile.

One part I will definitely need is the axle flange going into the differential. The left driveshaft is currently out of the car and is broken off at the flange.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Bob
Hi Bob and welcome, the VIN number would be the best way to tell the year. any photos of the VIN plate and the gearbox/driveshaft flange would also be helpful. Are you aware of your "local" contact in the Panhard/DB club he is John Peterson in Reno johna2cv602@gmail.com
best wishes, Richard.
(04-01-2022, 09:20 AM)dickvick Wrote: Hi Bob and welcome, the VIN number would be the best way to tell the year. any photos of the VIN plate and the gearbox/driveshaft flange would also be helpful. Are you aware of your "local" contact in the Panhard/DB club he is John Peterson in Reno  johna2cv602@gmail.com
best wishes, Richard.
Richard

Thanks for the info on John. I had been to the local club website, but couldn't find any current contact info.

Will post a picture on the VIN plate and the axle flange soon.

Thanks

Bob